Wednesday, January 30, 2013

making room...


 January 11, 2013.  12:06 PM  (1742)
Sometimes we meet people in our lives....today is a new day.  And i think I have realized that it's pretty amazing...the feeling when you free up space to do something that you've wanted, or to allow yourself to be open enough to SEE the signs of what you have always wanted, or what we've put out there. I find myself talking alone and wanting to get these prayers out, or remaining grateful, the messages...these feelings of true passion... there is something else working in the background.  And If i try to do the right thing or my best or what i truly believe is right...trying to be at peace with the world, that's all my message is about.  If i can use technology to share that... i realize how my artwork connects many people...  and thats a whole other beast in itself is realizing that. THats what this film is about.

Its nothing I just recently realized...something i have always wanted to do. When we actually take the time to stop, to realize that it can happen,  if we make room for it...if you make room for something in your life that has inspired you, or a person that has inspired you. If we make room to realize why you loved that or why we didn't like that...is really, to me- why we are on this planet. Relationships. Energy. Spirituality. God. Music. Universe.  I believe in all of these things. I believe in something from many cultures, religions, prescriptions, eastern and western. Green or not. I don't know much, i'm just trying to learn it all, making it all up as i go along. And if i expose myself to things that i love, and surround myself with people who i want to be like. I want to be around people who are smarter than me, people who can teach me. People who can ultimately connect - love. If we truly love what we do, what can be better than that..than a world filled with people who all love what they do.  

My job on this planet, my message- is to share that through people, through work, through pieces of paper- which is ultimately how we know history and books and places and master paintings, the renaissance.  And The timeline goes on. I guess for years i've always wanted to be that person that was still alive that would be in history books, or to have made some of the most awesome pieces, because something inspired me and it was a shot in the dark. Its all about a shot in the dark. But I believe We have to make a first move...making that first move is about making room and making time to be alone, to be at one, to do the artist's way.  whatever it may be.    Sometimes I  realize how everything is connected by waves, and how what we put out there makes people feel and think. I always look forward to doing it in an empathic way, trying not to speak too much or too soon. I look forward to staying on the path, where ever that may take me. IF we can connect people by love and passion, whats better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment