Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I just realized all those times I've been wanting to create something... And not work so much- ( you know, business, orders...things that an artist must do) i just now I see that I'm creating one entire piece. And Ive been creating it for
years. Of course im proud- but there is so much more to do at the same time so much has gotten done. I have many amazing people in my life. An amazing team. Supporters and fans. :) Tonight I saw that its all one, like a sphere- for me it's this new space, my cube, community. And how, when I connect every piece I've done- it makes my showroom a sculpture... As I look around. I realize that my inspirations come from knowing many people have a piece of that sculpture - and we continue to create and move energy with people as we share it. Its the most beautiful thing in the world to me. Gratefulnessss. Tonight after many moments of planning this- we installed a window cellular looking device. Its huge. A slideshow of this cube.





11.29.2012   11:59 pm





~Candle



No comments:

Post a Comment